Photos saved from Google Earth, mostly of people's houses!
1. The house at Owen St now has a ruddy big shed opposite and duplexes across the road in 2 places.
2. This shows the tennis court where we played, and Ridley Grove Primary at right.
3. The big shed is still visible up and to the right of Cheltenham racecourse, and Football Park at Westlakes is visible (home of my team).
4. Kipling Ave house shows the melaleuca on the nature strip has grown large.
5. BHS next to the cemetery.
6. Jan's house is right in the middle, red roof with a pimple (?evap cooler).
7. I believe Al's house is to the right of the swimming pool (is this right?)
8. Doortje's Mum's farm!! It was probably greener than it looks. The house and sheds at middle of the RHS.
9. John and Sue's place in the centre.